Accounting Work Readiness Program
Apply for the Bonani Accounting Work-Readiness Program
In conjunction with Fasset, we are running a programme to help unemployed graduates enter into Learnership contracts or employment in accounting or commerce.
This program is due to commence in March 2016.
We provide ‘work experience’ skills with real companies in our Virtual Office Program. Vital life skills and technical skills are also delivered as part of the programme.
To qualify for the program you must be a Commerce Graduate (B,Comm, BCOMPT, B.Acc, B.Tech or National Diploma) from a Tertiary Institution in South Africa. This includes Honours students. If you are awaiting results, apply anyway.
Come and train with us for 4 months and we will assist you to get employment in accounting or commerce and ideally start on your relevant learnership, once on your learnership you could then qualify for a National Student Financial Aid Scheme Loan Repayment Grant through Fasset.
There are no costs to participate on this programme. Transport allowance and meals are included.
Disabled candidates are welcome to apply
Port Elizabeth : 041 365 1456
or apply online : www.guarantee.co.za/jobs
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (13377 views)
- dinner4u (11612 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11355 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10535 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10442 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10147 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9243 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9163 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8950 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8906 views)