Fun Sun Beads
These fun UV sensitive beads contain a pigment that changes colour when exposed to ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The brighter the colours the stronger the UV exposure. They return to white when not exposed. Teach your kids to be sun-safe. Wear the bracelets or tie the charms onto nappy bag, school bags, cell phones or keys as an attractive reminder to be sun-safe everyday.
The sun beads are made from plastic and are very hard wearing. The regular beads are sourced locally, in Port Elizabeth, and are made from various materials, mostly acrylic, plastic and ceramic.
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (11981 views)
- dinner4u (11364 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11263 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10409 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10300 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10060 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9159 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9053 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8697 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8504 views)