|Contact Name||Mazelle Maritz|
Legad PE specialize in debt collecting through emoluments attachment orders on a contingency basis and is responsible for all legal issues pertaining thereto.
Legad PE, which forms part of the Fermar Group, supplies the administrative support required by Gerhard van der Merwe Attorneys to give effect, successful and cost effective debt collecting on behalf of clients.
Our Goals are
To establish long term relationships with clients.
To deliver service of a high quality.
To maintain a code of ethics of a high standard.
To achieve good financial results for our clients and for the Group.
All collections are done on a contingency basis and the client shall not be liable for any legal fees, except when a matter had been handed over incorrectly and is then withdrawn by the client.
No fees are debited up front. Payment occurs as agreed to between the parties.
No risk of “throwing good money after bad money”. No success, no fee.
Gerhard van der Merwe Attorneys are also accountable to the client for each
individual debtor and cannot set off one debtor’s account against another.
Payments from debtors are received into a trust account, which is strictly regulated by the Rules of the Law Society.
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (12014 views)
- dinner4u (11369 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11264 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10409 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10302 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10060 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9161 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9053 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8703 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8506 views)