Photography short courses
|Phone||073 174 4444|
At LearnPhotography we specializes in photography short courses, workshops, and weekend getaways for beginners and serious amateurs.
Our lecturers are professionally trained photographers with university accreditation and extensive experience in a wide range of photographic fields.
Our courses include practical workshops that will enable you to make the shift from theoretical book knowledge to hands-on practical experience.
Introductory Digital Photography Short Course
The course runs over five days and is intended for beginners and first time camera users.
All types of cameras are welcome. It is however advisable to use a camera with a capacity of at least 5-million pixels.
1. To teach you how to use your camera to its full potential while having fun at the same time.
2. To provide an easy-to-understand and user friendly training experience that will enable you to produce stunning photographs with a high level of consistency.
3. Demystify camera controls
4. Distinguish good light from bad
5. Develop the ability to communicate visually
6. To instill a sound sense of composition
Course Structure and Content
The course consists of two theory classes, two practical workshops, and a feedback session.
Theory cases are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 6-9 pm
The classes centre on the following:
Introduction to camera design
Controlling in-camera colour
Controlling your camera’s sensitivity levels
Lenses and their applications
Introduction to composition
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (11981 views)
- dinner4u (11364 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11263 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10409 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10300 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10060 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9159 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9053 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8697 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8505 views)