SAAF Museum - Port Elizabeth
|Phone||041 505 1295|
The Port Elizabeth Branch of the South African Air Force Museum is located on the southern side of the Port Elizabeth Airport. The Museum boasts a total of nine aircraft, including helicopters, a supersonic jet fighter, two of the world famous Harvard trainers amongst others, and the oldest surviving jet fighter in South Africa.
There are ongoing restoration projects by a team of dedicated enthusiasts, who are members of the Friends of the SAAF Museum. There is also a display of aircraft memorabilia, together with a fine collection of models and pictures in the main exhibition hall. Interested aviation enthusiasts will be pleased to actually view the restoration work being carried out in a restored World War 2 hanger.
Opening hours: Weekdays from 09h00 to 15h00; Sundays from 10h00 to 16h00. Closed on Saturdays and Public Holidays.
Address: Forest Hill Drive, Southdene, Port Elizabeth (Located on the southern side of the Port Elizabeth Airport)
Telephone: (27) (0) 41 505-1295
Fax: (027) (0) 041 505-1403
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (13421 views)
- dinner4u (11615 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11356 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10537 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10443 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10149 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9247 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9163 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8955 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8908 views)