|Employment Equity||Not Specified|
We are looking for suitable candidates to enrol in our 6 month Trainee Team Assistant Training Programme.
Candidates interested in entering a career in financial or medical administration should apply.
All trainees will receive training and evaluation during the contract period whilst performing an administrative support function.
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to accurately prepare large volumes of paperwork to deadlines
· Flexible to adapt to changes in daily routine on short notice
· Excellent communication skills
· Client Service oriented
· Fluent in English and able to read and understand Afrikaans
· Must have a matric qualification with Maths/Maths Literacy and/or Accounting(Grade 12)
· Must be PC literate – basic knowledge of Word and Excel
· Previous experience in administration work will be beneficial
Candidates must be willing to undergo entry-level skills assessment.
Entry-level market related salary on offer.
(Should you not receive a response within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful)
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (12191 views)
- dinner4u (11407 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11284 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10431 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10318 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10072 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9175 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9067 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8729 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8536 views)