Fun Sun Beads
These fun UV sensitive beads contain a pigment that changes colour when exposed to ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The brighter the colours the stronger the UV exposure. They return to white when not exposed. Teach your kids to be sun-safe. Wear the bracelets or tie the charms onto nappy bag, school bags, cell phones or keys as an attractive reminder to be sun-safe everyday.
The sun beads are made from plastic and are very hard wearing. The regular beads are sourced locally, in Port Elizabeth, and are made from various materials, mostly acrylic, plastic and ceramic.
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (16107 views)
- dinner4u (12000 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11549 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10886 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10705 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10354 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (9914 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9485 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9344 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (9100 views)