Fun Sun Beads
These fun UV sensitive beads contain a pigment that changes colour when exposed to ultraviolet radiation from the sun. The brighter the colours the stronger the UV exposure. They return to white when not exposed. Teach your kids to be sun-safe. Wear the bracelets or tie the charms onto nappy bag, school bags, cell phones or keys as an attractive reminder to be sun-safe everyday.
The sun beads are made from plastic and are very hard wearing. The regular beads are sourced locally, in Port Elizabeth, and are made from various materials, mostly acrylic, plastic and ceramic.
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (17121 views)
- dinner4u (12241 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11663 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9446 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (9223 views)
- ™DIY Kitchens South Africa© (8730 views)
- Barron Distributor * Corporate Clothing * Ladies Uniforms * Work Wear Suppliers (8134 views)
- Belles & Babes – Kids Party Setup, Baby Showers (7989 views)
- Popcorn Machine, Candy Floss Machine, Bubble Machine, Candyfloss Machine to Hire in Port Elizabeth (7609 views)
- JBD (Jewellery by design) (7155 views)