|Contact Name||Chandima Wijerathna|
Helping Children is a non profit, non-government organization Dedicated to improving the well- being of children and youth in SriLanka.
The Helping Children operates without any differences of race, religion or any Other differences.
We are registered under the companies’ act of No. 07 of 2007 in Srilanka as a non profit organization.
Security of the rights of Children in Sri Lankan Society to spend their Childhood freely and with merrietment under the love and protection of all , and also to engage themselves in education with Physical and mental fitness and to improve their knowledge , in respect of various aspects of society.
Creation of the background through a service network covering the entire island and for the upliftment of the education. Social sciencetific and technical knowledge of the Children and also the skills, arts spiritual Conduct, health, nutrition, security and protection of the children.
To Promote relief for poverty of rural people by promoting, uplifiting and Developing their talents in order to remove the / malnutritition of their children.
1) To support the initiatives of low – income families in Sri lanka in order to improve the social conditions of children and economic conditions of these families through funding their self employment develop the infrastructure facilities and public amenities housing and provide institutional support for village level community based organization to strengthen self – reliance and self –sufficiency.
2) To organize and develop collective self – sustainable village organizations by encouraging co-operation, leadership, voluntary community services, community self – development and sense of collective community identity.
3) To bring about closer liaison between the rural poor and state administrative officials by educating the poor to organize themselves in order to improve especially social condition of the children.
4) To develop and promote vocational training of the under privileged and youth to provide appropriate assistance towards furtherance of their job oriented education.
5) To develop and promote the education of the children in SriLanka in order to improve the social condition of the nation.
6) To promote and establish income generation projects in the villages and semi-urban sector to generate employment, self employment opportunities and provide relevant training for such employment opportunities.
7) To introduce and promote the programs for securing the child rights in Srilanka.
8) To support and organize the programs in order to encourage the children who do not going to school.
9) To support and organize proper programs to improve Early Childhood Development in Srilanka by providing Infrastructure facilities.
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (16009 views)
- dinner4u (11993 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11542 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10877 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10700 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10350 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (9896 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9480 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9337 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (9098 views)