Pagan Freedom Day 2013
|Contact Name||Christina Engela|
Port Elizabeth Pagans will be celebrating and commemorating Pagan Freedom Day 2013 on April 27. This is on a Saturday, which will be a public holiday (Freedom Day).
Entry is free.
There will be plenty of time to socialize, browse the stalls, and partake in activities while celebrating the freedom to be Pagan and to practise your Pagan beliefs.
Those interested in having stalls at the event, arts and crafts, home-made foods, oddities and white elephant stalls etc are welcome, stall costs will be R50 per stall. Those wishing to have more than one stall are welcome to do so.
There will be a “Charity Box” for any clothing, blankets, tinned/non-perishable food etc to be delivered later to a local charity.
This will be a closed and private event, and we reserve the right of admission.
For venue details, please contact Christina preferably on Facebook or at [email protected] .
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (12057 views)
- dinner4u (11373 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11265 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10415 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10302 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10061 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9161 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9053 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8704 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (8508 views)