Pagan Freedom Day 2013
|Contact Name||Christina Engela|
Port Elizabeth Pagans will be celebrating and commemorating Pagan Freedom Day 2013 on April 27. This is on a Saturday, which will be a public holiday (Freedom Day).
Entry is free.
There will be plenty of time to socialize, browse the stalls, and partake in activities while celebrating the freedom to be Pagan and to practise your Pagan beliefs.
Those interested in having stalls at the event, arts and crafts, home-made foods, oddities and white elephant stalls etc are welcome, stall costs will be R50 per stall. Those wishing to have more than one stall are welcome to do so.
There will be a “Charity Box” for any clothing, blankets, tinned/non-perishable food etc to be delivered later to a local charity.
This will be a closed and private event, and we reserve the right of admission.
For venue details, please contact Christina preferably on Facebook or at [email protected] .
Popular Ads Overall
- HIRE RESOLVE (14509 views)
- dinner4u (11741 views)
- Alice Bridal Hire PE (11411 views)
- Online Personnel Port Elizabeth (10588 views)
- Golf 5 Gti FOR SALE (10573 views)
- Honda VFR400 NC30 (10206 views)
- Hair-Extensions-Brazilian-Weaves-(wefts)-in-RSA (9319 views)
- Swift Cash Loans (9281 views)
- Bushwackers Party Venue (9211 views)
- Crystal Tiffany Chairs, White Wooden Wimbledon Chairs for hire in Port Elizabeth (8974 views)